Friday, May 16, 2008

On tap now in Huntsville and Birmingham!

We rolled out into northern Alabama this week! First time out of Tennessee! Look for the Pale Ale and Dos Perros on tap at your favorite pub down there (if they don't have it yet, please ask them to get it!) The Pale Ale, Dos Perros, and Hefeweizen will be available in bottles at most grocery stores where good beer is sold. And look for a "Southern Brewers Cask Ale" night at the J. Clyde leading up to the Magic City Brewers Fest on May 31 and June 1, with our friends at Terrapin Beer and Lazy Magnolia. Stay tuned for more details, coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy. I live in Huntsville, and I love Dos Perros. I first tried it at a Frist Fridays concert and fell in love with it. I later ordered it at a restaurant in Clarksville, and the waitress told me that Yazoo Brewing went bankrupt. I said, "Excuse me? I just had one last week at the Frist." Well, anyway, I found the beer in bottles at my Huntsville Kroger's, and on tap at a Mexican restaurant in Madison, Alabama. Excellent.