We have an entry-level position opening on our packaging line. You would work on preparing our packaging prior to bottling - assembling boxes and inserting the six-pack carriers. You would work on our packaging line, loading empty bottles at the entry, operating the labeller and filler machines, and packing full bottles into their cases and placing the case on a pallet. We are looking for an individual with the following qualities:
- Ability to learn a fairly complex operation
- Energetic, positive attitude
- Ability to function well in a teamwork-oriented environment
- Able to work a flexible weekday (Monday through Friday) shift, anywhere between 6 AM to 6 PM depending on our production schedule
- Able to repeatedly lift 30 lbs (case of beer), and to be on your feet most of the day
- Able to occasionally represent Yazoo at promotional events like beer festivals, tastings, etc.
- Over 21 years old and have a clean driving record. Forklift training is a plus.
This is an entry level position within our company. But we are growing and there will be opportunity for advancement for the right person.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to Yazoo Brewing Co, 910 Division Street, Nashville, TN 37203.