Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yazoo Marathon pics- send us yours!



From Sarah: "This is my dad, Joe Tiso from Myrtle Beach enjoying a post 1/2 Marathon Yazoo Dos Perros. His only wishes for the day of the Nashville Country Music Marathon were to finish it in less than 2 hours, which he did and to have three cold Dos Perros waiting for him when he did it!" Now that's motivation!
And here's Rae - "Linus, This is a photo of me around Mile 11 of the 1/2 marathon enjoying a Hop Project. It is the only thing that got me through miles 7-10 -knowing this beer was waiting for me at that corner!! As you might notice, I hula-hooped the half marathon. There were 47 of us, hulahooping for hope. More information about our cause is available at HoopForHope.org. On Saturday, I was Hooping for Hope and Hop(Project)! Thanks for your delicious brews! Rae Moore

No comments: